From: Carl Vanhaesendonck [mailto:carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 5:01 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: NASDAQ COMP. Wave Counts

Jeff,

i do not totally agree with your EW count, as for the location of B
(the green one). I would have put it at the previous top. Anyway, it
does not change a lot. One thing concerns me: perhaps you know the
Elliott rule stating that if you can clearly count a 5-waves in
the "A" leg, which is very obviously the case here, then you can be
pretty sure that the upcoming C wave will be 1.61 the length of "A",
which in this case would pull the Nasdaq down to...oh no...it's
impossible...damnit !

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jeffrey Harteam <jharteam@xxxx> wrote:
> Greetings Traders:
>
> The Nasdaq Comp. is nearing its final leg of downmove to complete
its
> intermediate correction a-b-c since 03/10/2000. The final wave 5 of
> has taken the shape of a declining wedge. This is a classical 5-3-5
> Elliott Wave pattern.  Regards
>
> Have a good one
> Jeff Harteam
> Hong Kong