[RT] Titan and Tempest Rydex Funds

Interesting info:

I have recently done the assessment of a Timing Service of the
subject vs a control.From 1990 to 1999 cumulatively a$10,000 S&P 500
control account grew to $43,901.The first 7 years were hypothetical
and the last 3 real time.

At the  same time, $10,000 using the Timing Service grew to
$2,018,652.

The system is currently long Titan.

I originally started with Borton but was not satisfied though
slightly profitable.In just this last quarter it looks like  it will
be beyond the past.

Since I am now predominantly home,and  I am impressed with results I
am working on a marketing plan to offer this as a management
company...no solicitation [you guys would be awful clients,
facetiously] intended just informational...and maybe marketing ideas
sought.

And the Nasdaq beat goes on!

John

eLerts