[RT] Market - OEX

In a message dated 11/24/00 7:06:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My 3 NASDAQ breadth models (a/d issues, highs/lows, a/d volume) all
 confirmed the 22Nov low by declining solidly below the 13Nov oscillator
 values. The good news is that 2 of the 3 models display a bullish
 divergence to the 12Oct low (lower price and higher model oscillators).
 This setup is not unlike the 24May lows which produced a very strong
 rally before rolling over. Bottom line is that I think we need a heavy
 volume day with extremely strong a/d volume to confirm the reversal.

 Earl >>
I agree with earl
i would  think we rally into  12/1-12/4   follow by  a retest of the low
and THEN   explode upside

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975289675/