Re: [RT] Cramer dreams meeting Alan Greenspan

Just to balance this discussion out.  I've read Cramer
since July '98 at the Street.com; a very early subscriber and still am.
I've personally emailed him  on Sunday and he has replied on
Sunday and some of his advise  still sticks: e.g. "don't hedge,
 if you don't believe.....sell", regarding a decision in Dell. This
advice has made me alot of do..re..me!  You gotta' pick an choose what you
are going to believe, and at that time it made perfect sense to me.........paid
for my subscription for the next 100 years plus, whether I believe every
word  written or spoken by him or not. You make the trade, you pull
the trigger, you set the stops......and you take the profit or loss.  That
is trading.........Russ.

eGroups Sponsor