Re: [RT] Cramer dreams meeting Alan Greenspan

I get a kick out of Cramer and he does seem to 'know something' about
the market but his fund was losing money even back when he was a guest
host on CNBC, at the height of the bull market. As I recall, about the
time his dotcom went public, his fund was down about 2% for the previous
12 months. I hate to think what it's done during the bear market since
then.

--
  Dennis

eGroups eLerts