Re: [RT] Sector Funds

No personal experience with it but the Decision Point service
  http://www.decisionpoint.com/
looks interesting for sector ranking. They have daily updates ranking
the momentum and relative strength of the Fidelity Select funds and the
Amex index shares. Nothing you couldn't do yourself but they give you
convenient tables with lots of info summarized. Samples at
  http://www.decisionpoint.com/TAC/FidelitySelector.html
  http://www.decisionpoint.com/TAC/Spider.html
About their buy/sell recommendations.... I have no idea if they are
profitable. I think they only trade the long side in their sample
portfolios. It looks like you might do alright in most market conditions
doing a hedge by buying the strongest index shares and shorting the
weakest but who knows without testing it.

--
  Dennis

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/975186153/