[RT] Re: While the judges decide...

Do you really think that the US vote issue will decide for the market
direction ?
Except a short irrational reaction (OK, short does not mean tight) I
think the markets do not care of republicans or democrats. If the
buyers buy, the market will rise, and if the sellers sell, it will
drop.

So, let's just relax, sit down, and watch ...-:)

A non-US member or RT
Carl Vanhaesendonck

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Prosper " <brente@xxxx> wrote:
> Bonds reversing and reversing again. The news here may be shaking
> things up with more and more court rulings coming out. I'm not even
> sure what is going on now. I figure that if the people vote for a
bad
> candidate they get what they deserve, but if the vote is
manipulated
> and the courts overturn things that's a different matter. If Bush
is
> victorious it may turn out that Blair can work with Bush better
than
> you imagine. Many Demos of Texas found working with Bush both easy
> and benificial.
>
> Although I am a conservative I don't beleive in a state where a
small
> number of upperclass control almost all of the wealth. I guess that
> any power will crumble if it abandans it's principles.
>
> Xanax is a mild narcotic that is prescribed for anxiety and for
rest.
> It's also called Alprazolam.
>
> Prosper
>

> --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Sorry, meant to ask, what happened at 10.20 Central.  That was an
> amazing reversal, setting up a bullish retracement...   any ideas?
> >
> > Bill

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974989978/