Re: [RT] Re: While the judges decide...on track

It doesn't matter who wins.  The market will do what it is going to do.  There
will be an immediate reaction to the results and then the market will continue
on its course.  There has never been an event in history that has impacted the
market for more then a day or two.  A rule of mine when trading is to never read
the paper, listen to the news or be influenced by out side sources.  Everything
is right there on the charts.  The people who really know are committing their
money. That is the only thing that really counts.  If price moves that is the
end result.   It has been the same throughout time. Money talks and BS walks.
Ira

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974949351/