Re: [RT] Fwd: Mastering Elliot Wave by Neely

  Wonder how much time Glenn spent on the Jake Bernstein Trade your way to
Riches Info-mercial that he was in?  At least it was some what funny.
As far as Glenns waves.  He is the best that I have seen.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974761012/