Re: [RT] Fwd: Mastering Elliot Wave by Neely

On the contrary, the question was phrased by someone who clearly wants an
easy way to riches, and better yet wants someone else to show it to him for
minimal $ or time investment. Neely corectly recognizes this is not someone
who is going to benefit from from his work anyway. Whatever anyone thinks
about Elliot Wave, Glen Neely has done a lot of work in this area, and he's
very good at it. Whats defensive about a money back guarantee? On the
contrary, it says his work stands on its own merits.

 ================================>
> As a follow up to some comments I made about EW, I would like to draw your
> attention to the tone of Mr. Neely's reply.  It is sarcastic, defensive,
and
> arrogant in my opinion.  This is a good example of the narcissistic
> personality that is attracted to EW.  I don't suppose he has taken very
well
> some legitimate critical questions in your original message.
>
> Regardless, this responce is a good example of what I alluded to at the
end
> of my rambling post on Elliott Wave.
>
> Scot Billington
>

> >  << Dear Sonny,
> >
> >   Yes, MASTERING ELLIOTT WAVE is complicated - does your friend think
> >   making money in the markets is easy? Did Einstein make his theory of
> >   relativity complex JUST so he could be asked to talk at conventions.
> >
> >   I spent over 5 years of my life preparing the material used in
MASTERING
> >   ELLIOTT WAVE.  If I were simply looking to make a quick buck, I
wouldn't
> >   have spent 5 years of my life working on such a project BEFORE I made
> >   dime.
> >
> >   If you order MEW from our publisher, there is a money back guarantee,
If
> >   you don't like it, or you feel it is too complicated and not useful to
> >   you, then you can get your money back.
> >
> >   To be honest, it sounds like you are looking for an easy answer to
> >   trading and making money in the markets. If that is the case, I would
> >   recommend you DON"T buy my book or my services. Let's see what your
> >   friend has to say about that "money hungry" recommendation?
> >
> >   Glenn Neely
> >   Founder, EWI >>
> >
> >  Thanks Glenn for getting back to me.  My main concern is whether the
book
> is
> > a "stand alone book" or will I need your services to figure it out?
I've
> > ordered books in the past, and it was nothing but a sales pitch for the
> > author's services.  Also, I am a daytrader of S&Ps.  Can this be used in
> > realtime and smaller time frames such as five minutes and smaller?
> Thanks.
> >  -Sonny- >>

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974738503/