From: Earl Adamy [mailto:eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 9:54 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Elliott Wave

While not a purist's approach to EW, I think that there is a great deal
to be said for simplicity ... if the pattern is clear, it can be traded
and if it's not clear one should stand aside until it is clear. Not that
one might not miss some trades from correct interpretation of complex
patterns, especially all those zig zags and complex's, but trading is a
business of stacking the odds in one's favor so risk/reward should be
more favorable where the patterns are clear. For those reasons I prefer
Robert Miner's simplistic and straightforward approach to EW.

Earl