Re: [RT] J. Long's Galactic Trader

FWIW... I think you can't go wrong studying under Norman Winski here on
the RT list if you're interested in the astrology approach.  Although I haven't
taken his program, I have received nothing but positive comments from folks
who have taken it.
Just a "FWIW".
Warmly,
Brian Voiles

At 11:03 AM 11/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Good morning Eliot,
>
>I don't know Bill Meridan, but I have met Alphee Lavoie and I thought he was
>a real "flake".  He comes across as a very fast talking "self-promotor" and
>my impression was that once you purchased his software you'd have a hell of a
>time getting any meaningful support.  I actually met him at a conference that
>was solely astro-financial and again, my perception was that the rest of that
>community didn't take him too seriously.   He does make some pretty big
>claims about the money he makes using astrology in trading - but as I
>remember, he only trades equities.  FWIW
>
>Sean

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974391518/