Re: [RT] J. Long's Galactic Trader

Good morning Eliot,

I don't know Bill Meridan, but I have met Alphee Lavoie and I thought he was
a real "flake".  He comes across as a very fast talking "self-promotor" and
my impression was that once you purchased his software you'd have a hell of a
time getting any meaningful support.  I actually met him at a conference that
was solely astro-financial and again, my perception was that the rest of that
community didn't take him too seriously.   He does make some pretty big
claims about the money he makes using astrology in trading - but as I
remember, he only trades equities.  FWIW

Sean

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974390664/