Re: [RT] Current Market Sentiment

Hello, Ben!

HOW did you GET the COT data 2 weeks early???!!!

During the past 18 months on RT, I have your read posts with great interest.
I have been learning from you.  After testing, I have incorporated some of
your breadth and vol work into my long-term timing models.  Thank you very
much!!!

I feel the COT reports would add value to my models as well, and plan to
study the history.  It would help, of course, to know the best sources of
data.

Robert

> hello
> the information given ny exchanges on the size of the long or short for
comm
> etc.
> IS  2 weeks  old
> you will see in the next report how  YESTERDAY  they covered  44% of their
> shorts
> (aprox)
> happy trading
> Ben