[RT] Gann Fan on the Bonds

Brente has got me going on fiddling around with a
Gann Fan and in a totally amateur way I have added what look to me to be four
waves from the Contract Low.   While I am sure that much more science
and understanding of EW is required here, would anyone care to give their
opinions on where the market is at and where it is like to go from
here?

I am sure that in a month or so we will be able to
look back and say it was all very obvious, but at this precise moment, it seems
to me, that we are at a very interesting juncture and I would much appreciate
anyone's foresight or take on this.   As you all know, I day trade and
have never been able to see where one goes on a position trade - but this might
be the opportunity to focus on what's what in the predictive world.  If it
was a five minute chart, I would be short from the top to at least the bullish
retracement line and (on that scale, of course) easy come easy go about changing
direction or continuing south.  But with a position play I sure would need
to know where my stop was against what target and the r/r/r
involved.

Anyway, I'll be interested to see if anyone
responds.  I would genuinely like to get a lesson here, if I
could....

Of course, the first thing is to hope that the Gif
file will come out....  please, someone, let me
know...