Re: [RT] Why rats and pigeons might make better investors than people do

Hello J,

This discovery is not new. The scientist who first started
experimenting with rats in a maze, found out that rats are smarter
than people.

If you put a rat in a maze, it will run up the first tunnel looking
for the cheese, and when it doesn't find any then it will come back
down the tunnel and proceed up the next tunnel, until it finds the
cheese.

Put a human in the same maze, and the human will go up the first
tunnel looking for the cheese, and when none is found come back down,
and maybe stop for a moment to contemplate...then go back up the first
tunnel again, and still no cheese, so he comes back down...mumbbling...I
know there is cheese up here, and proceed to go up and down the first
tunnel numerous times...believing there is cheese.

See...rats only know from cheese...humans have to be "RIGHT".
=======================
If we were to have the smarts of the rat...then when we put on a trade
and it does not go in our direction (no cheese)...then get out of the
trade...GET OUT OF THE TUNNEL !!!

But...NO...not us. We are "right"...we know that this stock,
commodity, option should be going in this direction or that
direction...and we would rather loose all of our capital then be
wrong.

--
Namaste',
Mark