[RT] Re: Who's responsible for economic growth?

This article also misses the mark. Hard working people are responsible for
economic growth. Good times come when there is greater consumer confidence.
None have ever taxed themselves into prosperity.

For years I've heard certain politicians cry for a tax on the wealthy and
corporations. Just where do they think the wealthy and corporations get
their money..? They get it from customers, investors, or renters. In other
words, the wealthy pass their tax increases on to you and me. That causes
inflation and that is bad for the economy and the markets. So next time you
hear someone call for taxes on the wealthy don't be gullible, it's a tax on
everybody and they know it.

Prosper

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972841138/