Re: [RT] Trading w/ Di Napoli Levels

From: "Randy Lopez" <rlopes@xxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 1:39 PM
Subject: [RT] Trading w/ Di Napoli Levels

> Hello-
>
> I am interested in anyones opinion of this book and the methods
> described and if you consider it worth the purchase price.
>
> If this has been discussed previously, my apologies.  Maybe we can
> get e-groups to archive posts regarding various topics so that
> material already covered doesn't need to be rehashed.
>
> I appreciate any input provided.
>
> Good Trading,
>
> Randy Lopez

Randy,

   The whole Fibonacci thing can be learned in 15-30 minutes.  All you need
is a $5 calculator and a good teacher.  Here is a test for any prospective
Fib. teacher.  Ask them to explain Lucas numbers. Once you learn the basic
concepts, you can apply it to both price and time.  The rest is practice,
practice, practice.

Proportionately,

Norman

P.S. How about the Florida Gulf Coast trading tour?  Fly to Tampa to see
that guy who posted a few days ago inviting all to come see him day trade,
drive to Siesta Key (just south of Sarasota) to see Joe DiNapoli, then down
to Naples to see me. The weather is very nice now. High in the 80s and lows
in the 60s and sunny most of the time.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972672648/