Re: [RT] Trading w/ Di Napoli Levels

Randy:

I use the techniques Joe outlines in this book every day in my own trading.
For me, the book gives very clear examples of some very useful and powerful
trading techniques, patterns and strategies. I find Joe to be a very fine
educator. If you learn to use any of the techniques found in this book, the
price for the book is inexpensive.

If you have any specific questions, there are many knowlegeable traders on
this list that are more than willing to help--and I will help answer any
questions I can.

Best,

Tim Morge

Randy Lopez wrote:

> Hello-
>
> I am interested in anyones opinion of this book and the methods
> described and if you consider it worth the purchase price.
>
> If this has been discussed previously, my apologies.  Maybe we can
> get e-groups to archive posts regarding various topics so that
> material already covered doesn't need to be rehashed.
>
> I appreciate any input provided.
>
> Good Trading,
>
> Randy Lopez

> eGroups eLerts