[RT] Nature's Pulse

I wanted to make some final comments regarding the NP issue discussed this
past weekend.

Although I decided not to continue with the development of NP back in 1998,
I should have come back to it late last year and dealt with the data
problems associated with y2k.  I know this may have been mishandled and
caused some unnecessary aggravation.  Unfortunately, at this point there is
nothing I can do about it since George and his company, Pulse Technologies
(www.pulsetech.org), now have the rights to it and he has no association
with KR or me.

The good news is that George has the time, the talent, the energy, and most
importantly, the experience and belief in this approach to the markets. He
is finalizing the necessary changes to the software and will make it
available very shortly for a small fee to original NP users. Yes, if I had
control over it at this time, I would have offered the patch at no charge.
On the other side of the coin, NP under the ownership of Pulse Technologies
has a new life now with plans for many new features.

George has indicated there is another egroup called "naturespulse" which
will have more details on the status of the upgrade and provide a new forum
for NP users to continue discussions and ideas. In addition, a new NP
website is available at http://www.pulsetech.org or
http://www.natures-pulse.com which will provide more information and be the
permanent home for the NP product. I think the ongoing life of the product
will be well taken care of in the future.

Of course, discussion about analysis using NP is still welcomed here, but
any other questions about the product itself should be directed to George at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Ed Kasanjian

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972598354/