[RT] NW Astro Key Date Followup

Steve and all,

  For anyone tuning in late, please see comments near the bottom of this
note, where I forecasted a turning point for the stock market today, several
days ago.  In fact, this information was originally published by me one
month ago in my monthly market letter, Astro-Trend.. Upon reflection, the
Cash S&P 500 bottomed today at 1337.81 at approx. 2:30 PM EDT.  One of the
key numbers below was 1336, so that was off by 1.81.  Uranus is a slow
moving outer planet, so extracting an exact time is not easy. I have two
sources with two different times. I posted the 11:23 AM time because I knew
this was a time that was in a book that Steve Walker and I both have. It is
not that important to get it to the exact moment on a hiccup of an 84 year
cycle which only occurs twice per year.  Outer planets changing their
apparent geocentric motion have a very good track record of forecasting
turns in the markets within one day and often to the day. Trying to nail the
exact time and price is a fun exercise, i.e. to dream the impossible dream,
which does occasionally occur, but not crucial in gaining value from this
approach.  I strongly feel that there is value in knowing that a turn is
likely to the day and especially on a day when  the trend seem particularly
strong.  This could keep a trader from wrongly pressing the trend when one
should be looking for a reversal.  Bottomline, from a trading point of view,
I think knowing that a turn was likely for today could be very valuable.
This type of knowledge also lets you plan when to trade and when to go
fishing. Just knowing which days to trade and which days to lie low could be
the difference between failure and success in trading the markets. Knowing
which days are probable turn days can only enhance one's trading.  I think
today's dramatic reversal demostrates the value and validity of this
approach.

Good Trading,

Norman