[RT] Watch me NOT trade / update SP00Z

I guarentee to save you 2000 to 4000 dollars per day it you want to come and
watch me not trade. Better yet just stay home and not trade and save even
more. You don't even have to figure in commissions.

That other fellow could tell us something about how he trades just for fun.
The way I NOT trade is really simple. I just don't call my broker. I bet
that almost every body here does this, it is the secret to being a long term
trader:)

Just for fun this is how SP00Z is shaping up as of yesterdays close. It's
still holding the channel.

Prosper

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972582785/