Re: [RT] Look out below

At 07:22 PM 10/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
>One of my main indicators (see attached) is giving a big sell signal for the
>NASDAQ (via the NDX) and the Standard and Poor 100.  The same indicator
>applied to the DJIA is neutral.  If I were a betting man I'd go long the Dow
>and short the OEX or NDX.

I always get a kick out of  how indicators indicate what has happened
already.  It's like Jimmy The Greek said..  "What's due to happen is what
has been happening until it doesn't happen any more"  Not sure if he used
charts to figure this out or not.  :))

Bob

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972523313/