Re: [RT] Look out below

Pete,
I guess now we all wanna know just what the capacity index is.  :)
Looks intriguing.  So I gather that when it crosses below zero it is
correlated with a definite dump in the respective index.
I like the idea of capacity.  I think of the term and it is an interesting
idea.  When it gets really really high there is hardly any capacity left for
the inflation of price.  Am I on the right track.

Best Regards,

Don

----- Original
> One of my main indicators (see attached) is giving a big sell signal for
the
> NASDAQ (via the NDX) and the Standard and Poor 100.  The same indicator
> applied to the DJIA is neutral.  If I were a betting man I'd go long the
Dow
> and short the OEX or NDX.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972522235/