[RT] GEN: MATERIALS FOR SALE (Bruce Babcock items at E-Bay)

My apologies for sending this twice. I think I had HTML formatting on first
post.

Hi,

I am selling some Bruce Babcock trading material at E-Bay.
If interested, please take a look.thanks.

1. Book: "The Business One-Irwin Guide to Trading System".
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479448578

2. Trading System: "The 80% Solution S &P Systems".
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479452020

3. Trading System: "The Best Mechanical Day Trading System I Know".
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479454211

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972503776/