[RT] GEN: Advanced Market Analysis

TradeLab version 1.0 is available.  It has been a long time in coming, but I
think that most RealTraders will find that the wait has been well worth it.
This software product will revolutionize the way that many people trade and
invest.  It has capabilities that most of us never thought of using.  There
is a tremendous amount of valuable advanced market analysis and trading
strategy information that is available to anyone who is interested at the
main TradeLab and LabLibrary web sites.  You do not have to purchase
TradeLab to access this information.  For anyone that is interested in
ordering, I have been authorized to provide a TradeLab rebate from my web
site at <http://www.Trading-and-Investing-with-TradeLab.com>.
Jim Gavey

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972365192/