[RT] Watch me trade

If you live in the Tampa / St. Petersburg area of Florida and want to
watch an index futures trader during market hours let me know.  I am
willing to let someone sit next to me and watch while I trade my
method in the Nasdaq 100.  Average 1-2 RT trades per hour.  All
technically based.

No strings attached. Free. No charge. No advise. No solicitations.
Just watch while I show you the money.  $2000 - $10000+ profit per
day. The profit potential is up to the market and how well I follow
my method.  Most of you know that. But I am willing to bet most of
you can't do it. Sometimes I can't do it. But most of the time I do.

Please reply directly.  Normally, I am very low profile. But, I was
encouraged to make this post by one of the subscribers to this
group.  This is my first post.  I am not an active poster. So don't
expect many more from me.

So if you live nearby and want to spend some time with a realtrader
than contact me.

Until next time be safe and well.....David

PS. If you don't live in the area, but want to watch that is OK. But
by prepared to cover your expenses.  Maybe I will help alittle.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972355457/