Re: [RT] WOW !!!

Michael:

Thanks for the heads up.  I understand that trading was halted and Senior
Management at the CME was called in to resolve the technology problems as
well as the trade issues.  The off the record hearsay information I was given
said 500 orders or 500 contracts are being looked at.  And you are right,
some trades may well be busted, even if you entered your order tonight.  Stay
tuned, or contact your broker.  Patience is a requisite.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.

In a message dated 10/22/00 7:28:39 PM Central Daylight Time,