Re[2]: AW: [RT] GEN: for cycle traders

On Wednesday, October 18, 2000, 10:40:11 AM, Ira Tunik wrote:

IT> Why not try ensign.  It is a great program and the cost is on a monthly
IT> basis.

As an about-to-be-abandoned TradeStation user, I'm very interested in
other products. Could you comment on the sophistication of the
programming capabilities in Ensign. About the only reason I've stuck
with TS is the ability to do my own coding.

Is there an 'Ensign list' like the 'Omega list'?

TIA,

ztrader

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971916628/