Re: [RT] Tom Jackson subscription?

I had some clients who were subscribing to the Tom Jackson S&P system last
year.  There were two similar looking websites, www.sp-daytrader.com and
www.dallasdaytrader.com which offered the system.

There is a Tom Jackson, according to an LFG broker I talked to.  There is
also a firm called Jackson Capital Management which was offering the system,
though Tom Jackson is not listed as a principal, just some brokers.  There is
a third hand story about Tom Jackson buying this system from an American
expatriate Dean Keller, after Keller blew up his program back in the fall of
1998.  There was also a former associate of Tom Jackson's from Texas who was
trying to sell the system at one point.

There are so many questions about the modus operandi of the people behind
this that I would stay away from it.  The system my clients brought to me
appeared to change several times.  I have no confidence in people who change
parameters without disclosing it and generally are unresponsive to requests
for information.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.  The opinions expressed are his
personally.

In a message dated 10/18/2000 9:20:21 AM Central Daylight Time,