Re: [RT] Gen

From: <mmangiafico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: [RT] Gen

> Quick question for the group.  I mostly do end of day trading, but am now
> looking to trade intraday SP only.  I am looking for a web site that
offers
> free intraday charting (real-time) of the S&P cash index.  I currently use
> ASKresearch.com, which is excellent, but I would like a reliable back up.
> I must be able to chart 30minute bars.  Livecharts.com is always down.
> BigCharts.com is good, but has hourly and 15 minute, not 30 minute.  Any
> suggestions would be helpful.
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> mm,

     I recommend two options.  One is  http://commoditytrader.net/ES-L.htms
This is very good as long as you don't care about adding your own analysis.
You do have your choice of seeing 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 min., daily, or weekly
charts continously updated. The only bad part is that the price for getting
it for free is that when you log on, two additional advertising windows will
pop up. The way to get around this is to minimize them. Don't close them or
they will keep coming back like a cheap
horror movie series, i.e. Freddy or Halloween.

  If you want something offering more analytical options, and no
advertising, I recommend the following: 1) go to www.mytrack.com and
download their free software. Then, go to www.sierrachart.com  and try their
free 30 day trial for charting software which uses mytrack's data stream.
Oh, I forgot to mention that mytrack allows you to access AIQ data and
analysis for free.  The sieera chart service, if you purchase, only costs
about $5 per month. Sucha deal!  Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Norman

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971714237/