[RT] Gen

Quick question for the group.  I mostly do end of day trading, but am now
looking to trade intraday SP only.  I am looking for a web site that offers
free intraday charting (real-time) of the S&P cash index.  I currently use
ASKresearch.com, which is excellent, but I would like a reliable back up.
I must be able to chart 30minute bars.  Livecharts.com is always down.
BigCharts.com is good, but has hourly and 15 minute, not 30 minute.  Any
suggestions would be helpful.

thanks in advance.

mm

eLerts