Re: [RT] Re: chart formations

In a message dated 10/15/00 3:15:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I don't think Friday's volume tells us anything about next
Monday-Wednesday's action. I'd welcome Ben & Dom's opinion - and, even though
this sounds combative, you know I mean well.

 I believe overall volume will be lesser going into Monday-Wednesday cycle,
expiration notwithstanding. I believe this will setup the textbook 1234
pullback for shorting. Regardless of what price does.

 Yes, I'm anticipating the anticipation of another selloff and when it comes,
I'll participate. Until then, I'm better off being directionally neutral in
my position trades except for the choicest of charts with the tightest of
stops.

 The numbers:

 NYSE: 10/13
 1619 Advances on 868.3 million
 1254 Declined on 330.6 million
 21 New Highs
 162 New Lows

 Nasdaq: 10/13
 2680 advances on 1608.2 million
 1303 declined on 369.4 million
 28 New Highs
 402 New Lows

 Gitanshu

good morning

i have not finished all my work
but  most of it shows  that   Fri was  just an oversold bounce
i do think  that  we will visit the lows again in BOTH  ND and sp500
my vol.  reversal  of Thursday and hi vix and hi  p/c may only mean in bear
market  a 2%  bounce in SP and 7%  in ND
and  all the above have already turn down!!
vix decrease  ,,   p/c on NASDAQ Fri was . 35!!
and most important is  Vincent indicator failed to go on a buy

price will change my mind
if we close nicely up WITH at least  2.5/1 of up vol.  /down vol.,,
cash is king until a trend is  clear
Ben

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971696104/