Re: [RT] Index futures

In a message dated 10/13/2000 9:02:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ist@xxxxxx
writes:

<< Doing some preliminary work since my return I find some things that are
 disturbing.   I am referring to the Dec futures for the S&P, ND and DJ,
 not the indexes.  I find that the S&P has reached a longer term target
 and should get a retracement of reasonable size.  The DJ future has
 reached an intermediate target, should get a bounce, but it still has a
 longer term target of about 9600.  The most disturbing is that there is
 still a major move down indicated for the ND future.  I still have
 projected lows of 2735 and 2240.  If this proves to be true, then there
 are a lot of four letter stocks that have a way to go before they
 bottom.   There is more work to do, so back to the mines.  Ira.

Well, this is great if you're short

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971454187/