From: "Gary Fritz" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
To: "RealTraders Discussion Group" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 3:20 PM
Subject: [RT] Futuresource NQY (NDX) data?

I'd like to dig up some Futuresource historical data to see how it
compares to my current provider.  I've been able to find some things,
but I'm having no luck coming up with the Nasdaq 100 cash index --
symbol NDX or NDX.X on many feeds, but I think it's NQY in
FutureSource.

If you use Futuresource and you save this symbol, please drop me a
line.  I'd like at least 6 months of data and preferably a year or
two.  Either Tradestation OMZ or ASCII will work fine.

Thanks!
Gary

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971310181/