Re: [RT] Trading Methodologies

Hi Fuad,

Still active, just haven't seen a lot to pass around lately in humor.

I am doing the programming for a friend, John Reif, to get him his CMT.
Also making money on the short side and defensive.

I couldn't get free to see John Irwin when he was in town about 2 weeks ago.

John

fuadnajla@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear John:
>   it is very nice to see you active . I hope that you are doing fine.
>    fuad

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971146311/