[RT] HistoryBank globex session data

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Am curious about a few things and wonder if anyone has this
knowledge before I go causing trouble for myself by trying them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Does HistoryBank have globex data for SP H0?&nbsp;
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>If so, is last nights session available for download before
today's open.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>In general when are data deposits made into HB, during the
day, end of day?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Is it safe or a no no to download HB data during a live
session or is that a guaranteed tick loser or crash creator in
ProSuite?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>BR</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Jan 14 10:24:26 2000
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Jan 14 10:24:30 2000