[RT] Allocation Alert

I can understand your conternation and that is why I was looking for
feedback.Perhaps I am not as harsh in my opinion of his work since I have
just seen him change models based upon performance and not modify the models
per se since they are not his creations.

Some of his top performing models from what I have seen are interest and Fed
rate sensitive hence he is not 100% invested and scaling out.From what I see
those models led him to scale out too soon.

You are right he is no Guru,simply a money manager with a seemingly decent
track record for the short time he has been officially at it.

I too question going long another 10% but at the same time 40% is still in
the money market.

Thanks for your input.The real question I meant to stimulate for response
was not properly expressed.

What do the Realtrader minds think proper allocation in the Nasdaq should be
given that is what this post was meant to be about,and expressed by
implication only.

John