[RT] Allocation Alert

To List:

This is the second increase in allocation to stocks in the last 2 weeks by
Mark Vieno who monitors this with some success.Two weeks ago it was 40%
stocks and 60% money market.The change came as a surprise to me and thought
others may have interest.

The change today was based upon the Myers AD New High New Low System noted
below.Most of the systems he uses are fully disclosed.

>Increase your stock allocation in a 2.0 beta NDX fund from 50% to 60% and
>decrease your money market allocation from 50% to 40%.
>
>Nasdaq Conservative Portfolio:
>
>Increase your stock allocation in a 1.0 beta NDX fund from 40% to 50% and
>decrease your money market allocation from 60% to 50%.

>Portfolio Analysis:
>The Meyers Daily AD New High New Low System from Stocks and Commodities
>issued a buy signal today.  The system is one of the top ten systems
>selected for the Multi-Strategy Portfolios.  Therefore, we are increasing
>our stock allocation by 10% today.
>
>The system relies on market breadth by tracking Advancing issues and
>declining issues and new highs and new lows on the NYSE.  Market breadth is
>a concept that analyzes how many stocks are participating in a market
>rally.  If a large number of stocks are rising when the major averages are
>rising, this is considered bullish.  If only a few stocks are rising, this
>is considered bearish.

John