[RT] Re: Looking for...

Ketayun:

I would recommend the Natenberg book Options
Volatility and Pricing. In addition to Conservative
Investors Guide to Options Trading by Gross.

Bond Trading look at books by Frank Fabozzi.

Monthly periodical for free is Bridge Trader.
800-621-5271.  Although it is geared to futures
trading, they often have equities stuff and options
trading...besides it is free.

JS