[RT] Re: What Do We Want....

I think what most want is for a happy and healthy new year.   Prosperity is
secondary to happiness and the first does not insure the second.   I sense
that some of the bitterness comes from people having a bad time in the
markets and lashing out at others comes as a knee jerk reaction rather than
a thought out response.  I took a couple of pot shots at people who were
posting about astrology being a part of their decision making and regretted
it instantly.  This venue has no purpose other than an exchange of ideas,
information, thoughts, techniques and experiences.   It isn't about
everyone agreeing on a single idea but rather everyone sharing ideas and
finding some helpful, some interesting and some humerous.

As we move into the new millinium, I hope you make money however and
whatever you trade but far more important, I wish you happiness and good
health.

All best to you and those you love,

Bob