[RT] What Do We Want....

I am seconding Jerry Donato's post,...
there are many intelligent and focused
traders here who are being turned off
by the bickering and sarcassim,...etc.

As a suggestion....how about this post
serve to start a discussion along the
lines of what we as a "group" would want,
which we do not have now.  Some ideas
might include some forward looking
analysis,...(which used to be posted
regularly but which has been conspicously
absent  since the bickering started a month
or so ago)... updates on sentiment,..or
psychology,...  intermarket analysis,...
pivot dates for various markets, and successful
trading techniques for other vehicles.

There are many traders using options or futures
as vehicles,..but there are also others using
mutual funds as vehicles, ....there could be
worthwhile discussion in many  venues which
just is not taking place now....etc.

Other ideas might include a joint daily post of key
thoughts from members of the group.....for instance,
each morning one of us could serve as a recipient
of a brief 25 word email about some pertinent thought,
from other members of the group,...and from these ideas,..
a single post could be made for that morning,...maybe
entitled "Outlook Next 1-3 Days",..etc. I feel RT'rs
may be reluctant now to post such observations and
thoughts now as there is no venue,...but if there were
a daily post,...(one of us could serve as organizer for
this,..or we could take take turns,...etc) then the ideas
would start to flow.  I for one have refrained from posting
recently due to the sniping.  Perhaps we can get back on
track and this thread can serve as a starting point for a flow of
ideas,..perceptions and analysis.

That's why we are here after all.

Sorry this is disjointed,..working in the kitchen and
typing don't mix.....Happy New Year.  Jim Pilliod