[RT] Re: Last Minute Y2K Updates

The Windows Update seems to have changed my Outlook Express connection
setup and I can't figure out how to change it back. I have the
Connection option: "Hang-up after sending and receiving" enabled.
Previously:

a) if a connection was established prior to hitting OE Send/Receive, OE
did not hang up the connection

b) if no connection was established prior to hitting OE Send/Receive, OE
did not hung up the connection

Since installing the update, the connection is always hung up. If anyone
knows how to restore the previous behavior, I would appreciate the info.

Earl