[RT] Re: Free Internet Stock Research Update

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for misunderstanding another one of my posts.I posted a
website that had a system that was monitored on a monthly basis publicly
before and after it happened.You can not get better audited than that.I made
no claim to inventing it so go back to remedial reading for pseudo
millionaires.

Secondly what I posted had new information.I guess I really should clear
everything through you but someone told me I did not have to.

With much love to such a kind fellow [Gitanshu would want me to say that
because he is too much of a gentleman].You are so outrageous my sides split
laughing just thinking about how you knowingly took someone else's work
without referencing it,rationalize it and move on like that is ethical.

Browningl yours,

John