[RT] Re: BUY the Y2K

Why don't you buy 10 at the money calls and sell 5 futures.  If it
explodes to the up side just adjust by selling out calls.  If the bottom
drops out of the futures the adjust by buying in your futures.  If
volatility is what you believe will happen then you will selling into
strength and buying into weakness, a traders dream.  Ira.