[RT] Ira's Comments

I would say Amen! to Ira's comments here and would hasten to add that those
who contributions of the kind Dr Cappelo posts repugnant should be quick with
their delete burton. A good many of us me included have imbibed incredible
wisdom from contributors to this forum and I would encourage many that sit on
the sidelines to take courage and share liberally from the abundance of their
heart cos great gain is attained by a good many budding  traders subscribing
to this list!

thanks
Bernard