[RT] Re: Free Stock Research-IMOT and MIsc.

I have a program called Power Investor.  It allows you to filter over 13,000
stocks based upon almost any fundamental criteria.  Earnings, beta, alpha, PE
ratio, price, options stocks only,  and many more. The cost is $92+/- and you
can update the charts nightly on the internet for nothing.  It also has a load
of charting tools and indicators.  I have no interest in this company, it is a
non-profit company, I receive nothing, so please, no spam.  Have a happy
holiday.  Ira.