[RT] gen:Midas & OBV

I constructed these Midas charts as per Paul Levines instructions for
doing this in a spreadsheet. I downloaded the data from Yahoo. They give
you volume for the SPX  and the COMP (though I am not quite sure what
this volume represents). Anyway the results were very interesting. The
OBV for the COMP shows the breakouts to new Highs very clearly. While the
OBV for the SPX is not confirming the new high. I indicated the SR
readings for each index on the attached charts.

Ron McEwan
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\otcobv.gif"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\otcmidas.gif"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\spxmidas.gif"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\spxobv.gif"