[RT] GEN:psychology

Hello fellow traders,

  I could use some feedback and assistance. Anyone have the following
  physical symptoms, when putting on actual, real at risk money,
  trades...stomach get knots, your heart starts to race, your jaw
  clinches, your hand(s)start to shake, your breathing is very
  shallow, and you get tunnel vision or have a difficult time
  thinking? I think it is called FEAR/ANXIETY.

  If you have successfully either reduced the symptoms, or disappeared
  them...I would appreciate a private e-mail as to what you did to get
  rid of them.

  Please no arm chair therapist...please only respond if you have
  experience this for your self.

--

Happy Holidays and a Great New Millenium,

mark