[RT] STK: NOVL & MSFT

Has anyone noticed that everytime MSFT comes out with bad news, NOVL
goes up.  I felt I had a  good trade and felt that everything I did was
correct in my trading process, bought @25, sold @29 1/2.  The stock fell
back to 27 and looked very weak, towards the end of the day.  Last night
MSFT reported that its CFO quit, look at NOVL today.  This has been
common, since MSFT started its legal problems.

This reminds me of the CSC and CA duel.  CA wanted to buy CSC, CSC said
no.  Everytime CSC said the bid was too low or no, CSC stock would rise
and CA would drop.  And comments were always reported after the market
closed.

Just some thoughts,

Joe Frabosilio